Wednesday, March 11, 2015

101 List of Google Now - Voice Commands - Okay Google -

      Touch a button " Voice Search " or " Google Now " in your phone, press the mic and say to it  "okay google" and your phone is ready to receive his next command.
Be hold.... your phone just alive now.


Here’s a list of just about everything you can say to Google Now. Try experimenting with different phrasing, you’ll be surprised how much it understands. The part of the phrase in [brackets] can be replaced with any similar term you choose.
 If Google Now doesn’t get your spoken commands right, you can correct it by saying “No, I said...” and trying the phrase again.

General information

  • How old is [Jim Carrey]?
  • Where was [Steve Jobs] born?
  • Define [colloquial] (Or “What does [colloquial] mean?”)
  • What time is it in [Malaysia]?
  • Search for [Baking Vanilla Cakes ]
  • Show me pictures of [Petronas Twin Towers]
  • Do I need an umbrella today? What’s the weather like? What’s the weather in [Kuala Lumpur] [this weekend]?
  • What the [Google] stock price? What is [Apple] trading at?
  • What’s [182 yards] in [miles]? What is [12 ounces] in [liters]?
  • What’s [135] divided by [7.5]? (A great many types of math equations will work.)
  • Search [Tumblr] for [cat pictures] (more apps are added to this search-within-apps function all the time)

Device control

  • Open [google plus apps]
  • Take a picture (“Take a photo” also works)
  • Record a video
  • Open [Spotify]
  • Turn [on / off] [Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Flashlight]

Productivity

  • What’s the tip for [100 dollars]?
  • Set an alarm for [6:30 am]
  • Set a timer for [20 minutes]
  • Create a event: [Dinner with Glenda, Saturday at 9pm.]
  • Remind me to [buy coffee at 7am] (try locations! Remind me to [buy coffee filters at Tesco])
  • What is my schedule for tomorrow? (also: What does my day look like [Friday]?)
  • Where’s my package? (tracking confirmation must be in Gmail)
  • Make a note: [update my router firmware] (also try “Note to self:” This works with multiple apps, and you can even email yourself!)
  • Find [Wong’s] [phone number] (Works with all info in your contacts - addresses, birthdays, etc.)
  • Show me my bills. (or: My bills due this week.)

Communication

  • Call [John] (also works with relationships: Call [Dad])
  • Text [Reys] [great job on that feature yesterday] (also works with relationships: Text [mom] [I’m not going to be able to pick you up from the airport, period, I’m a bad son, period])
  • Send email to [Robert ], subject, [hunting], message, [I don’t think you should drink so much when you go hunting, period]
  • Post to [Twitter]: [Oh my god the Red Wedding episode!]
  • What is French for [I am Charlie]?

Navigation and Travel

  • Where is the nearest [sushi restauraunt]?
  • Navigate to [Sepang F1 Circuit, Malaysia] 
  • Directions to [Shopping Mall Names] by [bike] (also try “Directions home” or “How do I get home?”)
  • Where is [the Kuala Lumpur]?
  • Show me the menu for [Green Chile Kitchen]
  • Call [Asian Art Museum]
  • Show me my flight info
  • Where’s my hotel?
  • What are some attractions around here?
  • How do you say [good night] in [Malay]?
  • What is [50,000 yen] in [dollars]?
  • What’s the flight status of [United] flight [735]?
  • Show me restauraunts near my hotel -or- Give me directions back to my hotel (this works if your hotel confirmation was sent to your gmail account)

Entertainment

  • Play some music (opens “I’m feeling lucky” radio station in Google Play Music)
  • Next Song / Pause Song
  • Play [Happy] (songs must be in Google Play Music on your device)
  • Watch [The Lego Movie] (movies and TV must be in your Google Play account)
  • What’s this song?
  • Listen to TV
  • What songs does [Pharrell] sing?
  • Read [Hunger Games]
  • Did the [Giants] win today? What’s the score in the [Warriors] game?
  • What movies are playing [tonight]? Where is [Toy Story] playing?

Fun hidden stuff

Many of these deliver funny voice responses, but normal search results. Turn up your sound!
  • Flip a coin
  • Roll dice (rolls a single six-sided die)
  • What is the loneliest number?
  • Do a barrel roll!
  • Askew / Tilt
  • Go go Gadget [Spotify]
  • When am I?
  • Make me a sandwich
  • Sudo make me a sandwich
  • Who’s on first?
  • Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right
  • Tell me a joke
  • Who are you?
  • Beam me up, Scotty!
  • What is [Jennifer Lawrence’s] Bacon number?

New Google App Update


New Free Software Download Update

 
Design by cool3g | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons